Monday, 8 May 2017

Kuretake Workshop - Keep on Crafting

Good evening peeps!

I hope your weekend was fun, mine certainly was, if a little hectic too!  On Saturday morning I attending my local craft store, Keep on Crafting in Bury St Edmunds where the very talented Chris Stevens held a Kuretake Clean Colour Real Brush workshop.  These pens have long been on my wish list but I love to work and experiment with a product first, if possible, before I commit to buying it. Obviously this is the great thing about classes and workshops at Keep on Crafting, it's also a bad thing as I nearly always end up buying something, in fact most of my monthly craft budget gets spent in Keep on Crafting!



As you would expect from Kuretake the pens are top quality and the colour spectrum is amazing! Big patches of the bright colours work best to make these stiking backgrounds, simply scribble your colours and spritz with water and wait for the magic to happen!

There are 80 colours available in these pens and I bought 12 on Saturday, I based my choices around the Floral and Henna colours that Dali Graham uses but I'll definitely be adding to my collection.

Supplies used;
Pre-scored white 7 x 7 inches base card - Keep on Crafting
Watercolour Cardstock - Keep on Crafting
Kuretake Clean Colour Real Brush pens - Keep on Crafting
Paperartsy flower and leaf stamps - Keep on Crafting (sorry I forgot to note the name of the sets.)
Versamark Ink Pad
Sentiment Stamp - Bee Crafty
Dovecraft Black Pigment Ink Pad
Heat It Up Clear Embossing Powder
Black, Green, Pink & Purple Stabilo Point 88 fine 0.4 pens (to add the doodle).

I have another background to use and share too.

Creative Blessings.  x

Place and order online at Keep on Crafting of over £3 and p&p to the UK is free! 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges;

Craft Stamper Magazine - Take It Make It Challenge May - Anything Goes Stamping Challenge http://craftstamper.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/take-it-make-it-challenge-may.html

15 comments:

  1. Love these pens Tracy! They are on my wish list too. Lovely makes. Look forward to seeing more as you continue using them. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy this is a stunning card. I love the bright vibrant colours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous background and love the bright vivid colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and so arty! Oh I bet it's sooo hard to resist buying when you're playing with lovely craft goodies!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully intense bursts of colour Tracy and lovely sentiment.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking WOW Tracy, love the colours you used too.x ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Tracy, this is a stunning card. Just love these colours. I've been contemplating buying these pens, they look amazing. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty love the bright colours.
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Tracy, I love the colours and background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning colour and construction!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card Tracy. Fabulous colours xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x