Friday, 26 May 2017

Mixed Media Happy Canvas - Hen Crafternoon

Hello everybody!

Tomorrow is my sister's Wedding so I thought today was a good time to share the mixed media canvas I made at her Hen Party.  We are away over the next few days, a sort of holiday tied in around the Wedding, so I will catch up with your blogs on my return.



Supplies used;
Canvas Board - Keep on Crafting
White Gesso
Funky Foam, Flower, Sentiment Tag, Doily - stash
Wooden Happy word, Cork Heart - The Works
Sentiment stamp - Bee Crafty
Various Stencils
Spellbinders Heart die
Stencil Paste - Anna Marie Designs
Silver Pebeo Gilding Wax





















The Hen Crafternoon
Creative Blessings.  x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy this is a stunning canvas. We decorated knickers at my daughter's Hen Do - it was fun. Enjoy the wedding and your time away. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Tracy! I hope you all have an amazing time and that your sister and brother-in-law have a super day.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful canvas Tracy and hope the wedding went okay and you had brilliant weather enjoy the weekend
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x