Monday, 15 May 2017

Prima Mixed Media Pt 1 - Keep on Crafting

On Saturday afternoon I was lucky enough to attend a Prima workshop with Fran Westmoreland at my local craft shop Keep on Crafting in Bury St Edmunds.  We made two mixed media cards, this was the first.


Three products went straight to the top of my wish list; paper clay, Artisan Powder and Rose Gold Gilding Wax.

Supplies used;
Kraft Card pre-folded card blank
Prima papers
Stencil
Art Basics Light Paste
Resin Frame
Beads
Crown embellishment
Sentiment tag
Prima Flowers
Color Bloom Vintage Metal Antique Gold
Paper clay
Iod by Prima Vintage Art Decor Mould - Baroque 4
Artisan Powder
Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint Metallique
Art Alchemy Metallique Wax - Rose Gold
Jump rings & spacer beads
Gold Glitter

All these products or similar can be purchased/ordered from the Keep on Crafting shop or website.



Creative Blessings.  x

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

A Inky Mess - Anything Mixed Media or Altered Art - Challenge 10 - http://ainkymess.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/challenge-10.html

15 comments:

  1. WOW ! This is amazing I love the beautiful colours and the embellishments are so beautiful. It's totally gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project. I love all the texture and detail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy this is stunning. It must have been a wonderful workshop. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW absolutely stunning-fabulous texture and love all the embellishments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. We would love to see you enter this fabulous card at http://ainkymess.blogspot.co.uk/
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card Tracy. Very elegant elegant design and colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a stunning [project, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning mixed media card and love the texture

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a super workshop to attend Tracy and a real stunner which you created, so much texture ad interest.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. FANTASTIC you are lucky to have workshops where you are as we don't here, not near my home town anyway.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a brilliant project you are so lucky to have this workshop near you I love the design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x