Friday, 5 May 2017

Red Hot Rockabilly - Lelli-bot Crafts

Happy Friyay!

How has your week been?  Mine has been super busy.  We had new doors and windows fitted on Tues and Weds, a full house on Thurs (mum, dad & an uncle who lives in America, my friends little girl and two dogs!).  Today I have been decorating the house ready for my sister's Hen Crafternoon on Saturday, that's after a Kuretake class in the morning and lunch at Frankie & Bennys (which is also part of my sister's hen celebration).  I will try to share photos and video of my sister's hen-do but she is incredibily camera shy, so, we shall see.


Today I'm sharing a vintage style card made using the Red Hot Rockabilly from Lelli-bot crafts. Some of you will know that I adore Lelli-Bot Crafts, you can make fab cards quickly as you have everything you need in one kit.  You can also buy the individual pieces, so if you want extra embellishments, no worries, run out of toppers, no problems.


They also do stamps in some of the ranges too, I used a star stamp from the Rockabilly set to create a tattoo on the topper.  Also, in my opinion, they products are incredibly well-priced.
Supplies used;
Papers, Toppers, Ribbons, Twine, Charm, Buttons, Rose & sentiment - Red Hot Rockabilly Kit Lelli-bot Crafts
Star stamp - Red Hot Rockabilly stamp set Lelli-bot Crafts
Staz-on Ink Pad
Black lace sticker strips - Poundland
Roses Die - Noor! Design
Black cardstock - Anna Marie Designs
Red cardstock - Stash
Red & Black Sharpie
Clear Kuretake Wink of Stella Pen - Keep on Crafting
8 x 8 pre-scored card - Anna Marie Designs


Creative Blessings.  x


8 comments:

  1. fantastic and very beautiful card Tracy

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love the image you have used. It was my daughter's Hen Do last weekend we decorated knickers it was actually very tasteful. Have a great time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful love Lelli - Bots so different from ranges x I like this cheeky little card the way yo have put it together is really lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy, Fabulous card, the kit looks amazing and such a great design. Boy you have been a busy bee but you have a really enjoyed it all. Have a great hen do and looking forward to seeing some pics. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully designed and coloured creation Tracy and a real fun image as well.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, love the image and wonderful embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous sassy design, super reds and black just so perfect. Has that vintage feel to it too, Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card -love the vintage looking image and the star looks perfect as a tattoo.Hope your sisters hen-do went okay
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x