Wednesday, 31 May 2017

Shabby Chic Wedding Card

Hello Peeps!

Oh my goodness, I just can't believe it is the last day of May already!  After a few days in Warwickshire and my sister's Wedding at the weekend we came home today.  This post is sharing the card I made for her and her husband, or Bil as I'm now calling him!   



I used the shabby chic style theme of the Wedding.  

Supplies used;
8 x 8 Peach, 7x 7 Cocoa & 6 x6 Pink & Green Blissful paper pads from Anna Marie Designs
Lace, pink heart gem, pearl heart and bow from Linda Simpson You Tube Candy
Tim Holtz Bundle Sage Distress Ink
Apple Blossom Bird & Cage Panel Die - Ebay
Leonie Pujol Typography Dies
Brown Stabilo Point 88 fine 0.4 pens 
Visible Image On Your Wedding Day stamp
Rich Cocoa Memento Ink 

Creative Blessings.  x


The Happy Couple - Mrs and Mrs Allen

9 comments:

  1. Unusual design on a wedding card but I must say it look great. Your sister looks stunning. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Tracy. I love the shabby chic/vintage look. A lovely photo of the happy couple xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the unusual wedding card Tracy - beautiful photo of the happy couple. Congrats to you and your family. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shabby chic wedding card -gorgeous wedding dress
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really lovely wedding card. Beautiful photo too

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x