Monday, 29 May 2017

Wedding Horseshoe

Good Evening blog followers and visitors!

This evening I wanted to share the horseshoe I made for my sister and her husband, now my brother-in-law too, or Bil as I've started calling him!  They were married on Saturday and we are away at the moment having decided to tie in a short break with the Wedding.


I've used purples as the bridemaid dresses were purple.  Her wedding theme was shabby chic and birds, so I've tried to incorporate that into the design.


Supplies used;
MDF Horseshoe - Anna Marie Designs
Yesteryear Americana Decor Chlaky Finish Paint - Anna Marie Designs
American Decor Crackle Medium - Anna Marie Designs
Tim Holtz Wilted Violet Distress Oxide - Keep on Crafting
Natural Fiber - Anna Marie Designs
Cheesecloth coloured with Yesteryear paint - Anna Marie Designs
Asters - Anna Marie Designs
Dried flowers - Anna Marie Designs
Stamens - Anna Marie Designs
Large flower - Create & Craft
Wooden Bird Cafe - The Works
Flat backed pearl - Anna Marie Designs
Clear Wink of Stella Pen - Keep on Crafting
Lace coloured with Graph It Alcohol marker - Anna Marie Designs


Creative Blessings.  x

One of the photos my hubby took on Saturday. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


***NEWS FLASH***  MAY DAY BANK HOLIDAY WHITSUN SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFER ON KEEP ON CRAFTING WEBSITE.  Hurry, ends tomorrow 30th May.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy this is a stunning wedding heart. It looks like you had a wonderful time. It is not long till our daughters, wedding there is still a lot to do. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats very beautiful Tracy and a gorgeous photo
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous horseshoe, love the colour and a lovely photo. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful horseshoe and great weddding photo
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x