Friday, 30 June 2017

Christmas Bling! - Craft Buddy Crystal Art Kit

Greetings peeps!

I hope everyone has had a good week and is looking forward to the weekend.  Tomorrow morning I am off to another class at Keep on Crafting in Bury St Edmunds, this time it's mixed media cards. There may still be places available so if you are interested please phone the shop on 01284 701101 between 9.30am and 4.30pm today.

I'm sharing a little bling this morning!



This is my first Christmas card this year and my first Crystal Card Kit from Crafty Buddy.  I found it very relaxing, it reminds of paint by numbers but the end result is truly stunning!



Creative Blessings.  x

15 comments:

  1. Another super card, always love a bit of bling Tracy.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is stunning love the colours x think i may have to purchase one of these x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy this is a stunning card I love all the bling. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright, pretty and festive Tracy!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic Christmas card Tracy. A brilliant design and lots of lovely bling. Enjoy your weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracy
    I've also just started my Christmas cards so understand this completely! Lovely festive card. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really effective and looks like a lot of fun. I look forward to hearing about your class today Tracy. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so elegant...so wonderful...love the look.
    tfs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Christmas card Tracy love the tree of gems
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x