Friday, 23 June 2017

Engagement Congratulations!

Good Evening peeps!

Thank goodness it's Friday, it's been one heck of week, add to that the heatwave and I'm not sorry to see the back of this week.  I hope you had a good week and have a fabulous weekend.  Today's share is the card I made for my friend who recently became engaged.



I have kept it fairly simple with a distress oxide wash for the background and grey ink for the images.



Supplies used;
Tim Holtz Broken China Distress Oxide - Keep on Crafting
Ranger Watering Can Archival Ink - Keep on Crafting
Creative Stamping magazine free stamps

Creative Blessings.  x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy this is a stunning engagement card. I sent one of these this week our nephew got engaged to his girlfriend. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful lovely clean cut card love the idea of putting the black stamped images on the coloured background instead of the use black on white. Stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS engagement card love the two swans
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous engagement card Tracy.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty a very elegant design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x