Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Father's Day Card - Lili of the Valley

Good Evening Crafters!

We are in the middle of a heatwave here in the UK, if it's super hot where you are I hope you are keeping cool.  I'm afraid me and hot weather really do not get on and I am longing for Autumn already, pretty sure I suffer from Summer Seasonal Affective Disorder.  Anyway I didn't come on here to whinge about the heat, I wanted to share the Father's Day card I made for my dad.  I watercoloured the image using my Distress Markers and the white wax crayon for a resist technique to create the clouds.



Supplies used;
Kraft card - Annamarie Designs
Tartan papers - stash
Tim Holtz Brushed Courdroy Distress Ink - Keep on Crafting
Sunday Stroll - Lili of the Valley
Jet Black Dovecraft Premium Pigment Ink Pad
Clear embossing powder - Keep on Crafting
White wax crayon
Tim Holtz Distress Markers - Keep on Crafting
Xcut Four Petal Nesting die
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Leonie Pujol Typograph dies

Creative Blessings.  x


7 comments:

  1. HI Tracy, wow what a fabulous Fathers Day card, do so love that image. Sorry you don't like the hot weather but for me its fantastic as I just love the heat. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the image x great colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy this is a stunning Father's Day card that is a fabulous image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little bit different for you but a perfect Father's Day card and I am sure your Dad was thrilled with it.

    As for the heat, I usually like it but this past few days really have been OTT.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Fathers day card love the cute image and watercolouring-I don't like the heat either much prefer Autumn
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x