Friday, 16 June 2017

Thanks Paw-fully!

Good Evening folks!

It's Friyay, hope you have an awesome weekend planned.  I'm off to a Mixed Media Glass Bottle Class at Keep on Crafting tomorrow so expect some pics of that next week.  Just to mention that there were spaces left on this class so if you fancy coming and you are in the area it's worthing popping in, class starts at 10am.

You might remember that recently we went away to Warwickshire for a few days to coincide with my sister's Wedding.  Whilst we were at the Wedding, Fergus and my parents dog, Buddy stayed at Doggie Day Care and we picked them up the day after the Wedding.  I made this postcard style card to say thank you, from Fergus of course!


I used Serif Craft Artist to change the photos to black and white and used elements from the Vintage Typewriter digikit to create the postcard.  The P and C are coloured with gold Sakura pen and I added some faux franking with Docrafts Papermania Portbello Road Urban Stamp and edged it with a bit of Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink.



Whilst I am on the subject of Fergus, you can visit his blog here, he usually posts every other Saturday, so look out for a post tomorrow.

Creative Blessings. x


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy this is a wonderful thank you card. I hope Fergus had a wonderful time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever and thoughtful idea love it Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x