Friday, 7 July 2017

Fergus' Girl - Birthday Card

Greetings peeps, happy Friyay!

Today I'm sharing a birthday card made for my friend's little girl who turned 3 on Wednesday.  You may remember the digital scrapbook page I made.  Alina loves animals in particular she is very fond of Fergus, my Newfoundland and Buddy, my parents' Labarador.  This image is called Bud's Girl but for the purpose of this card I've made it Fergus' Girl.



The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil and coloured with my Graph It markers.


This is one of my favourite sentiments from Paperartsy.


Supplies used;
Bud's Girl image from Mo Manning (Mo's Digital Pencil)
Ink It Up! Clear Stamp Pad
Heat It Up! Pink Embossing Powder
Heat It Up! Yellow Embossing Powder
Paperartsy (ZA08) Big Giant Lots sentiment stamp - Keep on Crafting
Graph It Markers
Happy Birthday sentiment - See-d's Stamps
Alphabet - See-d's Stamps
Ranger Glossy Accents - Keep on Crafting
Dovecraft Ribbon
Flower paper - stash


Creative Blessings.  x

I would like to enter this into the following challenges;

Mo's Digital Pencil Facebook Challenge - July - Anything Goes - Facebook

Crafty Ribbons - Facebook Challlenge - £15 Voucher challenge

10 comments:

  1. Great card such a cute image love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous birthday card Tracy and the image is so so cute, love it. Fabulous sentiment. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww so precious 💛 Thank you for playing along with us over on Mo's Digital Challenges on Facebook xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Tracy, love the image and sweet design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy this is a stunning card I love that image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful image i can just picture little munchkin doing this x lovely colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, what a sweet little image, Tracy, and I love your coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us in our first challenge at Emerald City Crafts this month and good luck in the draw. We really appreciate your support for our challenge.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous image beautifully coloured and just love the sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x