Monday, 31 July 2017

Gothic Lace - Best Wishes Skull

Greetings peeps!

I hope you all had a good weekend.  It's been a little while since I have used my Lelli-bot kits but the other day I wanted to put together some quick quirky cards so I got out my box of Lelli-bot kits and randomly picked one, which turned out to be the Gothic Lace.  I made a few that afternoon and will share the rest over the next week or so.



Everything is from the kit incuding the cardstock.  I have added a little Black Soot distress ink to the edges and pulled a few sequins off the strip that comes with the kit and dotted them around the card.



Creative Blessings.  x

I would like to enter this into the following challenge(s);

613 Avenue Create - Challenge #199 Anything Goes/optional twist monochrome - http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/challenge-199-anything-goes-optional.html

Artistic Inspirations - Challenge 184 - https://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/challenge-184.html

City Crafter Challenge Blog - Week 372 - Something Beginning with S - http://citycrafter.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/city-crafter-challenge-blog-week-372.html

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Tracy! Loving the layering, black and white with a pop of red always looks very striking.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be convenient when you need a quickie to have all the parts ready for you to assemble! Interesting results on this one - never thought of using a skull other than a sugar skull for all Saint's Day. Thank you so much for sharing your project at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cool, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lOVELY COLOURS REALLY PRETTY CARD I LOVE LILLI BOT Great layout x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sugar skull and the lace paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x