Wednesday, 12 July 2017

Keep on Crafting Blog Makes 4 - 7 July

Greetings Peeps! 

I thought today I would share the makes I made for the Keep on Crafting Blog last week. 


 The two cards above were made at the workshop.


I was inspired to make these two pieces by the Mixed Media Glass Bottle and Card classes, combined a few techniques. 

All products are available from Keep on Crafting. We would love to see you in the shop but don't forget you can always order online and p&p is free when you spend over £3.

Creative Blessings.  x

7 comments:

  1. fabulous and great projects Tracy just beautiful
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four fabulous projects Tracy and I just love the last one. It's stunning. HugsJeennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous Tracy!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects Tracy. I love the colours and layers. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy they are all gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous Tracy -love the backgrounds and the textured lavender-it's weird this is the second blog I have been on and know I have left comments-but no sign of them ???
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so beautiful i love the Lavender beautiful x The last one is gorgeous x all 4 of them are lovely and i love the colours x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x