Wednesday, 26 July 2017

Keep on Crafting Shop Blog Makes 19 - 21 July

Greetings Peeps!

Mid-week already so it's time to share last weeks Keep On Crafting Shop Blog Makes.  Firstly a big thank you.  I have really appreciated your comments on the shop blog too, thank you to everyone who has commented, I do try to reply, time permitting. We would love to see you in the shop if you are in the area but you can also order online.

I blog for the shop Tuesday to Friday - Tuesdays post details offers, classes/workshops, new stock and my pick of the week. 

Wednesday's post was a festive set including a card, envelope and tag.  It was also really quick to make as it's white embossing powder on kraft card using the one of the new Christmas Woodward stamp releases.


On Thursday I used a couple of Imaginations Crafts stencils and a blend of distress inks.  The image were created at the shop dabble day.



Finally on Friday I used one of the Everyday 3D Embossing Folders from Crafter's Companion but gave it a festive twist but using seasonal colours.
I popped into the shop on Friday as the Christmas 3D folders were being demonstrating, the everyday and christmas are all available from Keep On Crafting.

Saturday I attending a Distress Oxides Class where we made a lot of fun inky backgrounds and I shall be sharing my makes this week. The Distress Oxides are on special offer at just £5.99 until the end of July or until stocks last, and P&P is free if your spend over £3.00.

Creative Blessings.  x

9 comments:

  1. Lovely designs they are all so lovely Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy your creations are all stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tags,and beaautiful embossing folders.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards and the DO are certainly pretty.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards and tags x Great colours and depth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful, really love the white on kraft too!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x