Monday, 24 July 2017

Noor! Design UK Design Team Call

Good Morning!  

My heart did a little flip when I saw the DT call for Noor! Design UK.  On my list of DTs I would love to be part of, Noor! Design UK is at the top, and yes I really do have a list 😊 - half a dozen companies I absolutely adore. If you are a regular visitor to my blog you will know that Noor! dies are my favourite. I'm attracted to these dies for their unique quirkness and beautiful design. Couple this with the adorable stamps, pretty papers and gorgeous embellishments available from Noor! Design UK makes for one very happy crafter and one delighted recipient of any creation using them.  

Being creative is my number one passion, I have crafted for many years but over the last three to four I have been able to dedicate more and more time to this hobby that brings me a lot of happiness.  I have some past DT experience and my position on the Creata DT was where I first fell in love with Dutch design and in particular the Noor! dies and papers.  I am not currently on any other DTs so have the time to dedicate to the 5 projects per month requirement.


Being part of a team designing samples and sharing inspiration using a product brand I love would be fabulous.  Blogging & being part of Design Teams has also been the best experience of sharing my passion with others and building friendships.  I first applied for the Noor! Design UK DT back in 2015, since then the class I attended with Tracy Payne, and the Noor! Design blog, have been a great source of learning and has certainly helped me improve my techniques around flower arranging on cards, etc and distress marker colouring. 


I usually blog three times a week and post my creations on my Facebook page, Instagram account, Twitter account and Pinterest.  I also have a YouTube channel and once my editing software arrives I am looking forward to
 filming some of my makes too

My project uses an MDF tag which I covered with a piece of Pion Design The Night Before Christmas - Just a Peek paper.  Next I stamped the Wild Rose Foxes in Stocking three times once on the tag using Black Archival Ink, once onto watercolour cardstock using pigment ink and clear embossing powder and once onto Pion Design The Night Before Christmas - Stockings were hung paper using Geranium Archival Ink.  



I cut around the stocking and fixed this to the image on the cardstock and watercoloured the foxes with Distress Markers.  I die cut the hats from Noor! Happy Holidays Santa's Suit, flipped one and coloured them using distress markers.  I have finished the hats off with fluffy stuff (yes it really is called that and it's one of favourite products for festive makes!).



I added glossy accents to the holly berries, and have embellished the tag with Noor! Mery's Twig die cuts coloured with distress inks, cheesecloth, natural fibre and moss, dried flowers, stamens and an artificial flower.




I colouring the lace ribbon with distress ink and added a few smudges and spots of white gesso to the tag. 




Now all that is left to do is cross my fingers and wish good luck to all the entrants.

Creative Blessings.  x


I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Craft Stamper Magazine - An 'Anything Goes' Stamping Challenge! - July 2017

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning project Tracy, showcasing the products used beautifully. Good luck with the DT call. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy, Wow what a stunning tag, the design is gorgeous and all the embellishments are simple fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Tracy and wishing you lots of luck for the DT call !
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy your tag is stunning I love all the elements you have used and the kittens are very cute. Good luck with the Design Team Call. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Tracy it is the sort of tag every one would love on there gifts , The embellishments are so stricking
    wish you all the luck in the world with your D T CALL X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag I love it all. Good luck with the DT call Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag -love the cute image and texture-good luck with the DT call
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Tracy, love that cute stamp.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x