Wednesday, 5 July 2017

Selfie Scrapbook Page

Hello peeps!

I decided to do some paper scrapbooking last week.  As some of you will know I love making digital scrapbook pages but it's been quite sometime since I made a "real" scrapbook page.


I'm sure it will come as no surprise that I have picked my favouite subject to scrapbook, my Newfoundland dog, Fergus.
I used my Craft Artist Programme to change the photos to sepia and add butterflies.
To finish I added some journaling to a kraft card tag.

Creative Blessings.  x

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful scrapbook page Tracy. Fergus is just gorgeous, I love Newfoundlands and would dearly love to have one. Not bad photo's of you either LOL. Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy this is a stunning page you have created the photos are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous scrapbook page Tracy. Fergus is a fabulous looking dog.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab keepsake page an d what a gorgeous dog Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous scrapbook page and love the photos definitely ones to treasure
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x