Monday, 3 July 2017

Yellow Rose for Friendship

Hello Visitors

I hope you had a wonderful weekend, as I mentioned on Friday, I attended a craft class at Keep on Crafting, I will share the results of that class tomorrow.  Today I'm sharing something a little different, it's a cross stitched card.  The kit is from The Nutmeg Company.


It's the first time I have stitched on paper.  I stitched it as a birthday card for a very dear friend, personalising it by adding her name.

Creative Blessings.  x

13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and so different. Yellow roses are my favourite too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card love the colours and unsal shape and lovely thought that you personlised x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy this is a stunning card the cross-stitch rose is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cross stitch card Tracy. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cross stitch project Tracy - the personalisation really makes it extra special doesn't it? Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy this is beautiful, your friend, shirley will love it.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Tracy this is amazing and inspiring! Thank you for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how beautiful - its a gift as well as a card

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so beautiful Tracy. I used to cross stitch and know how much time goes into it, stunning. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is sooo beautiful Tracy love the colours definitely a keepsake -not done cross stitch since school-mamy moons ago lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x