Friday, 4 August 2017

Bonus Papers Reader DT - Quick Cards Made Easy Issue 168

Greetings Visitors!

Think I might have blinked and missed this week!  What do you have planned for the weekend?  I'm off to the free crafting day at Keep on Crafting to see Rushanne Young demonstrate some Autumn and Festive seasonal makes using Stix 2 and Woodware products amongst other things.  I'm also hoping to do some filming of some of the demos.

Today I'm sharing the card I made using the free Bonus Papers from issue 168 of Quick Cards Made Easy. At the time of writing this I haven't managed to pick up my copy yet so I don't if this made it into the magazine but I know it will be on the website and Facebook page. 



The papers are a picnic theme.  I have used Kraft card for my base and a gingham sheet from the papers.  I created a pocket using the strawberry paper and a sentiment.  I then cut tags from the papers, added ribbon from my stash and made paper brads for the corners. I have added Festive Berries Distress Ink to the edges of the paper.



Creative Blessings.  x

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tracy. Could also turn it into a Party invite. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super looking card Tracy, loving the summer feel and like the tags. Enjoy your day. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love what you have done with the papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation as always Tracy.

    Sorry to be such a bad blogger still, I can but hope for better health soon and to get back to normal again - whatever normal might be !

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Tracy love the little pocket and tags -hope you made it into the magazine
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x