Monday, 7 August 2017

Gothic Lace - With Love Butterflies, flowers & feather

Greetings Crafters! 

I hope you had a good weekend.  Mine was very busy with a craft day at Keep on Crafting on Saturday and my parents visiting on Sunday.

I'm sharing another one of the cards I made with the Lelli-bot Crafts Gothic Lace kit today. 
All the elements are from the kit, once again I have taken sequins off the ribbon to scatter on the topper.
Creative Blessings.  x

I wish to enter this in to the following challenge(s);

City Crafter challenge Blog - Week 373 - Pretty in Pink - http://citycrafter.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/city-crafter-challenge-blog-week-373.html


18 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card. It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Tracy, loving the "pop" of pink with the feather and gems.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card ~ love the pink and black colors together :) Thanks for stopping by and for the follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what beautiful colours. It is a stunning card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Tracy, the kit looks fabulous and love your design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful creation Tracy - love the colour combination. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Tracy. Very elegant colourway and fabulous fluff xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Tracy-love the topper and black and pink-very dramatic
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Tracy. Love these colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful project Tracy, love these colours you chose.x
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Tracy. Love the colour of this x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x