Wednesday, 2 August 2017

Keep on Crafting Shop Blog Makes 26 - 28 July

Hello Peeps!

Suddenly it's August and it's mid-week!  Thank you to those that stopped by the shop blog it is much appreciated.  If you missed them here are last week's shop makes;

Wednesday and Thursday's makes made use of the pieces I have created at the Distress Oxides class at Keep on Crafting on Saturday.
Using Dried Marigold and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxides with Woodware Butterflies and Vintage Inspiration stamps.
Using Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide, Woodware Vintage Inspiration, Butterflies and Travel stamps.

Friday's share was a self-indulgent piece.  I love using this Wheat stencil to create Lavender. I thought about cutting this piece down and turning it into card but in the end it felt more like a journal piece so I added the quote and adhered to a page in my random pieces scrapbook. 
Using Imagination Crafts Wheat, Cages and Spring Birds stencils and Antique Linen, Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold, Weathered Wood, Bundled Sage, Seedless Preserve and Black Soot Distress Inks, with Zig 08 Pure Black Millenium Pen.

Creative Blessings.  x


5 comments:

  1. Gosh you have been a busy bee, beautiful creations just perfect for Llamas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, Tracy. Especially like the last one, you really captured the essence of a Lavender field, it's gorgeous! Hugs XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these x Beautiful colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Tracy love the butterflies on the 1st the torn strips on the 2nd and the beautiful lavender stamp on the 3rd
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x