Friday, 13 October 2017

Crystal Art 40 x 90 Canvas

Good Morning Peeps

So I mentioned on Wednesday that I had been undertaking a large DT project and here it is, Nature's Song crystal art canvas.

It took quite a few afternoons of work but it was very calming.  Also ideal as I have been suffering from a sore throat, cough and just about every other cold symptom, and I still can't seem to shift it, for just sitting and crafting, no need to get out all my stash and it's the first time in a while I have seen my craft table! 




There is also a video but it's too big for blogger but you can can see it on my FB page or Instagram.  You can order this and lots of other size crystal art canvases and cards from here.

Creative Blessings.  x


14 comments:

  1. A beautifully atmospheric canvas scene Tracy, very calming as well. Feel better soon.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous canvas. I do hope you feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, a gorgeous calming canvas!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW stunning canvas Tracy and beautiful scene-hope you feel better soon
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Tracy this is an absolutely stunning canvas. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Canvas is gorgeous Tracy, get well my friend, I too am trying to get over influenza stain...xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Tracy this is beautiful, a real labour of love. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing this is fabulous Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x