Monday, 13 November 2017

A Weekend Full of Craft!

Good Morning Crafters

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  Mine was very crafty, on Saturday I attended a workshop with my mum at Keep on Crafting in Bury St Edmunds.  The workshop was run by Margaret and included all the materials for the class.  We made these beautiful festive house shadow boxes using Paperartsy and Starlight paints, Craft Creations papers, festive wooden pieces and charms. I'm going to add some lights to mine similar to the set Margaret used on her sample.

My festive house. 
My mum's festive house.
We have many more workshops scheduled from November to March, including ones tutored by John Lockwood and Kay Carley of Paperartsy.  Click the link to book a place.

On Sunday I attended Crafting Live at Peterborough, I purchased a few bits and piece for myself and a few Christmas gifts. It was a fun day out and there were lots of "Makes and Takes" available, the ticket price was reasonable, it only cost me £3 as I bought before the event with my Create and Craft discount, parking is free, the one thing that does let it down is the cost of food.  It's a pain to carry food around with you so I choose to buy there, however choice is very limited and it's very expensive. 

Here are my purchases minus the christmas gifts plus a couple freebie packs.





10 comments:

  1. How lovely are these, nice that you can get to make things and have that crafting weekend.xx[aNNie]ğŸŽ„

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy, sorry I don’t visit very often but the text on your blog is so small that I struggle to read it on my Ipad. Looks like you had a fun weekend. We were there Saturday, only bought a coffee as we had a cooked breakfast. Food is expensive there and the queues were ridiculous. Lovely show though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy the houses you and your mum made are gorgeous I love them both. You have got some lovely crafty goodies. You have had a wonderful weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. great and lovely projects Tracy and fab crafting goodies you have bought
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great workshop Tracy and wonderful shadow boxes, don;t want to upset Mum but my fav has to be the lilac one.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your festive houses and sounds like you had a good time at Crafting Live. I have to agree that the price of food at these events is horrendous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you've had a great time. Fab creations Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you’ve had a good couple of crafty days out Tracy! Love your house project and your Mums too.Look forward to seeing what you make with your purchases. Shabneez

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both the festive houses they are brilliant--and all that new crafty stash to play with
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look lovely! What a gorgeous decor idea

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x